|Lay-Z Spa Monaco
||6-8 Person, 40c Heating Temp, Turbo Jet Massaging, Water Filtration
||Lowest Price Here!
|Lay-Z Spa Palm Springs
||4-6 Person, 40c Heating Temp, Turbo Jet Massaging, Water Filtration
||Lowest Price Here!
|Lay-Z Spa Miami
||2-4 Person, 40c Heating Temp, Turbo Jet Massaging, Water Filtration
||Lowest Price Here!
Inflatable Portable Hot Tubs – The Best Reivewed In The UK 2015 – 2017
For inflatable hot tubs in the UK you need look no further than Lay-Z Spa range. Lay-Z Spa made it possible for anyone to have a hot tub in their own home without having to pay the super premium price for one. Lay-Z Spa have made hot tubs affordable so everyone can enjoy relaxing in their own garden or even in their homes if they have enough space for one.
Inflatable hot tubs are also known as portable hot tubs because you can take them anywhere you like. Unlike a full sized hot tub, you don’t need to worry about creating the physical space for one, the plumbing, the electric wiring or any of that – you just simply plug it in and go!
As long as you have an accessible power supply and a hose to fill the tub up, it can be used anywhere.
Portable hot tubs are also ideal because you don’t have to sacrifice space for one as you would a full sized hot tub. You simply inflate and relax. The Lay-Z Spa features a rapid heating system so the water will not take too long to warm. As a tip, adding a few buckets of hot water to mix with the cold water does help in speeding up the process.
When you are done relaxing in the hot tub, simply cover it with the included lid to stop any debris or dirt entering the water and the digital pump will keep it warm for you.
The next time you want a dip in the tub, you will not have to end up waiting for the water to warm up.
Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews – Top 3
Here are three of the best inflatable hot tubs by Lay-Z Spa.
No. 1 – Lay-Z-Spa Monaco Inflatable Hot Tub
Suitable For 6-8 Persons
The Monaco Lay-Z Spa (lowest price here!) is the largest hot tub in the Lay-Z range. It has a very rigid design and thinner walls to allow for more water yet keeping the strength and durability. Here are some of the features that make The Monaco one of the best buys in inflatable spa this year!
- Comfortable for upto 8 people to relax and enjoy the hot tub – ideal for entertaining guests
- Water heating upto 40°C (104°F) using its advanced rapid heating system to warm you up on a cold winters day
- Lay-Z Massage Jet System to relax those tense muscles, relieve the pain with hydrotherapy. Gently yet effectively taking away any stresses from your body
- Robust and rigid wall design so you can lean back in the tub to completely unwind
- Ideal for indoor as well as outdoor use, so whatever the weather – you can Monaco Lay-Z Spa
- Easily set the hot tub up in 10 minutes with no professional skills using the included DVD instructional video
- An advanced digitally controlled pump for water filtration, massaging and rapid heating
- 80 turbo jets giving you the ultimate in hydrotherapy massage for amazing pain relief and a sensational massage
- Easy to fit cover with inflatable disc lid and hard wearing clips to seal off the top when not in use – to shelter from dirt and debris
- Air pump provided to set up the hot tub easily. Use this to inflate the hot tub, the lid and the blow up seats
- Individual comfortable blow up seats included so you wont be sat on a hard floor.
A very high quality hot tub to have in your own home without parting with a small fortune for a fitted one.
The Monaco Lay-Z Spa is a very well build, high quality hot tub, which is not only physically robust but is also very durable. It has a digital pump to control the heating, the turbo jets and the water filtration. Comfortable cushions and everything you need to completely relax after a hard days work.
Because it is inflatable you can take it with you almost anywhere – the true beauty of portable hot tubs!
A must have hot tub at an attractive price.
No. 2 – Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs Inflatable Hot Tub
Suitable for 4-6 Persons
The next one down from the Monaco, The Palm Springs will give you the same great build quality, a robust design to comfortably seat 4-6 people. Here are some of the benefits;
- Easily setup the inflatable tub with the use of the pump provided
- Instructional DVD included for first time guidance
- Water heating upto 40°C (104°F) for great comfort and relaxation
- The ultimate in soothing an aching back, relaxing tense muscles and just letting the stress leave your body using The Palm Springs..
- 120 Air Jet Turbo Massage System
- Cushioned seating for that extra comfort
- Ground mat to keep the temperature warm in the tub
- Rapid heating system
- Integrated water filtration system
- Digital soft touch control pump to give you flexibility with the water filtration, heating and the turbo air jets for massaging
- Sturdy cover to seal off the tub keeping it insulated and keeping the dirt out
Another very good hot tub from Lay-Z Spa, The Palm Springs delivers all that The Monaco does, but on a slightly smaller scale. A very good quality and with some great customer reviews on Amazon, follow the link below to read some of the customer reviews.
No. 3 – Lay-Z-Spa Miami Inflatable Hot Tub
Suitable For 2-4 Persons
The third in our top three best inflatable hot tubs is The Miami from Lay-Z Spa. Lay-Z Spa do have the best quality products and so its no surprise they have covered our top 3. The Miami, is smaller than both The Monaco and The Palm Springs, but the quality of build and the power is in no way compromised here. Read some of the best features below;
- Very easy to set up and inflate using the pump provided and following the instructional DVD included
- Temperature heated up to 40°C (104°F) using the rapid heating system
- Ideal for couples to relax in a cosy and romantic setting
- Digital control pump regulates and adjusts the water heating once you set it to your perfect temperature
- The digital pump also controls the turbo jet system for an incredibly relaxing massage and hydrotherapy
- Made with a sturdy construction and solid walls
- Reinforced lid to keep the debris and dirt out of the water
An affordable hot tub aimed at couples but can comfortably seat 4 people. Powerful, strong and a very good buy for an entry level, high quality hot tub.